Last week was a big week. 660 meters are out the door, either in the hands of or on the way to their new owners. That’s roughly half of the combined total preorders. We aim to get through the remainder this week, though supporting the meters already in the field is drawing time away from fulfillment.
iOS App Update
A minor revision of the iOS app is available in the app store.
- Some users reported that the iOS app was freezing on firmware upload. Fixed.
- Moved the “Zero” button to the meter page instead of hiding it on the settings page
- Minor bugfixes
Unfortunately, this version was submitted before the reports that the app would not load on iOS7, and so that was not addressed on this release. An app version that loads in iOS7 is waiting for review in the app store.
Android App Update
The Android app also sprouted some new features and has mostly caught up to the iOS app. It will be available for download later today (Tuesday January 27).
- Buffer view for zoomed in AC
- Display menu in the graphing view
- Backend overhaul, stability improvements
Thanks for reading