I’m overdue for a bigger update, but here’s a quick one: a new Android app version has been uploaded. Google now allows open beta testing, so you can get it here with minimal hassle.
- Firmware uploads to the Mooshimeter are about 8x faster.
- Data from multiple meters at once can be streamed in to the scan page/dashboard
- The scan page has icons to show you which meters are connected and disconnected
Besides porting the changes to the iOS app, the next big items are:
- Adding manual ranging to the graphs
- Adding power factor as an option in the readings
In other news, the next manufacturing run of Mooshimeters is well under way and I’ll write an update about that soon. Thanks