My logging worked fine, got nice graph of amps and (what i basicly knew before) it seems waste of time to measure mains voltage, as it is very stable here and does not change at all with my heatpump starting etc. I had 1 minute intervals, so even less chance to see those drops..
Only “problem” was when i opened that .csv with libreoffice calc, just pressed ok in importer window and values did not work.. In few seconds i realized that there is once again this locale difference and decimal separators are wrong, so i opened that file again and set source language to american english before blindly pressing ok and then decimal points changed automatically to commas and i could start screwing around with data. In finnish. Which is crazy thing to do by itself.. wtf with translating every single command, when everyone born in last century had learned to use excel/other spreadsheet softwares in english. Basic usage will kill my F1 button :D
By the way, fluke did show ~same values as mooshimeter when i ended logging, with ~1% difference in voltage over that 47 ohm resistor.. It was ~20% or so at yesterday when i started.. Both times my separate ac/dc-clamp was very close with my mooshi+math.
And back to the point..
As data will be always going through spreadsheets, its easy to scale everything before analyzing, but while setting measurements up, it would be great to see proper values and easily find mistakes before letting the meter do its thing for a week..