If you’re on Android, you can use the Data Broadcast via Intents, pick it up with Tasker – and then well you can do a lot of things.
– Add an overlay button to mooshimeter that will take a picture, overlay the last data received onto the pic
– Log data received to a file or cloud service
– Send the data to a watch (Pebble/Wear etc)
– Display the channel data on a local chromecast display
– Stream the data to Twitter… or more usefully an MQ server
Get creative – once the data is in Tasker… you can do as much as your imagination/patience will allow.