Reply | Reply To: German Customs

Home Forums Mooshimeter Support German Customs Reply To: German Customs


Just wanted to drop in and say I’ve learned a lot about customs in various countries… it seems that about 25% of the packages to Germany get held up asking for some kind of invoice. The other 75% of the time they seem OK with the value declaration on the customs form and let it go.

I bought sticky envelopes and will start sticking invoices on German packages now, because in most of the cases where an invoice is required the customer had to drive to the customs office, which is a major pain. So thank you guys for the clear communication, it’s helping to get a handle on the problem :)