Home › Forums › Mooshimeter Support › What I have found out so far with the beta app. › Reply To: What I have found out so far with the beta app.
On the millivolt output clamps I used the Ω and C. On the Voltage measurement I used A and V. When I tried the meter yesterday the millivolt reading was way off. Just to be sure I plugged in a current tap today and tried again; it worked fine this time. (not what I did yesterday) I will repeat what I did yesterday and see what happens. On the milliamp output clamp I used A and C which leaves me without a port to measure Voltage. If I figure it out I will let you know.~ I decided to check it out again before I submitted the post. I don’t know what happened yesterday but the meter is in the ballpark today.
What I found out is that the shunt on the “A” post has a real effect at 240 VAC. It is polarity sensitive, additive one direction and subtractive the other direction. On the i400s clamp I can select 10mv per amp and make this much less significant. When I get the multistacking leads I will try my clamps again without the shunt in the voltage reading. I am guessing that the I200 that reads in milliamps will be the winner since the meter will be looking at the voltage difference only.