April 22, 2016 at 12:48 pm #9536
No problem – sorry it’s a little confusing but your meter is behaving correctly.
- When logging is enabled, the sample is logged to the SD card every time the meter completes a sample.
- When the meter is connected to the phone, it is sampling continuously. This is why you see a sample in the log ever .3 seconds.
- When the meter is disconnected with logging is enabled, it does the following:
- Sleep for the selected logging interval (1s in your case)
- Wake up, allow the ADC to settle (takes about a second on PCB RevI)
- Run a sampling cycle (takes about .3 seconds if you have the default settings for measuring DC selected)
- So the total time between samples will be about 2.3 seconds even though the logging interval selected is only 1s.
I hope this explains it. Best