- This topic has 6 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 7 years, 4 months ago by Anonymous.
- July 24, 2015 at 7:44 am #4377jb0Guest
My Android app finds the meter (Build: 1418004830) and crashes when trying to connect (Shows “Connecting….” for about 5 seconds, than exits).
It does not matter if phone was freshly rebooted or if bluetooth was on or off when the app starts.
This happens with my LG G3 (Android 5.0) and my Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 (Android 4.4).
- July 24, 2015 at 7:52 am #4378AnonymousGuest
Connection from the older apk from github works.
Firmware-update also works.
Will report if the problem is fixed after firmware update, when it’s finnished.
- July 24, 2015 at 8:02 am #4379AnonymousGuest
OK, works after the firmware update.
- July 29, 2015 at 3:19 pm #4463adminKeymaster
Glad you got it figured out, sorry for the delayed response!
- August 17, 2015 at 1:17 pm #4723AnonymousGuest
I have the same problem.
Mooshimeter App 1.0.13
I have tried to reset the meter with no success.
Led is blinking barely.
Batteries voltage measured at 1.3 volts so maybe I need to change them.
My today`s app crash reports should be delivered to You as the app has stated.
- August 18, 2015 at 3:11 pm #4731AnonymousGuest
No change with fresh batteries.
But I have performed OTA firmare update and now the meter works.
- September 22, 2015 at 12:00 am #4886AnonymousGuest
I too am having the same problem with the android app crashing while connecting. Android app is up to date on a samsung S5 and the mooshimeter is build 1418010265.
And as I am typing this I found the instructions to update the firmware!