- This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 4 years, 5 months ago by Anonymous.
- February 14, 2015 at 3:49 pm #2292Doug MalcolmGuest
I received my meter but cannot download iOS app. It says it is only available in the US App Store. I think you can change this. Please add to Canada App Store.
- February 16, 2015 at 5:09 pm #2306adminKeymaster
There are no territory restrictions in the app distribution, it should be available worldwide. Can you click this link from your phone?
- February 16, 2015 at 5:49 pm #2311AnonymousGuest
I am in Canada as well and found that at first it was listed under iPhone only so had to select that to find it on an iPad.
Although I have an old iPhone 4, I was able to find, download and run it with not problems. (Except for the fact that it will not find the meter because of lacking BLE)
- April 22, 2018 at 7:16 pm #19783AnonymousGuest
Hi Doug, I am also in canada and have your own application. Anyone can use and install it for free: https://iplaystoredownloadfree.com/