- This topic has 4 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 5 years, 7 months ago by Anonymous.
- April 3, 2018 at 8:40 am #19758philip howardGuest
I can no longer get the meter to connect to my phone. It used to work fine. It shows up in the list but just says attempting to connect and then connection failed (Status: -1)
I did get it to connect once after it started this but only worked for a short time and then lost connection.
Replacing the batteries didn’t make any difference.
Is there some way to reset it?
- April 3, 2018 at 4:05 pm #19759adminKeymaster
What kind of phone are you using? I hear about behavior like this when Android’s bluetooth stack gets confused. Can you try rebooting the phone?
- April 4, 2018 at 8:19 am #19761AnonymousGuest
I only have Androids. Motorola X XT1575 and LG G-Pad X.
Both do the same thing and both have been restarted.
- April 4, 2018 at 10:27 am #19762AnonymousInactive
Any matches there? Does inserting/removing memory card change the pattern accordingly?
- April 4, 2018 at 1:34 pm #19764AnonymousGuest
That was weird. It just started working. I will reply back again if it quits again.