- This topic has 5 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 1 year, 7 months ago by Anonymous.
- June 15, 2020 at 10:27 am #20527AdamGuest
Either somebody’s copying them or the rights have been sold.
- June 15, 2020 at 10:29 am #20528AnonymousGuest
- June 15, 2020 at 10:34 am #20529AnonymousGuest
- June 15, 2020 at 4:57 pm #20530AnonymousInactive
Perhaps this is the automotive partnership that James is referring to in his latest announcement (May 28, 2020, look under Announcements or Archives or Blog Feed, General update). I take this as good news. —Duane
- October 18, 2020 at 7:58 am #20847AnonymousGuest
Is it possible to use the Curien App for the Mooshimeter (and vice-versa)? Is there any other app that works with the Mooshimeter? Just curious.
- November 4, 2020 at 7:04 am #20872AnonymousInactive
First curien app release was just very old version of mooshi-app with couple icons replaced. But. They seem to have changed the app, or actually released another one on google play. New app has totally different version numbers and its own fw-version etc. There is probably some difference in the new firmware, which can be used to block our old mooshimeters from the app.
All screenshots from the app seem to show just the regular mooshi-app, but with new front page, where you could navigate to some “premium” services to learn how to use it. i’m not interested :D
My interest would rise when i see “free math channels” implemented. Even just the ability to set current transformer ratio would be nice and would help to avoid stupid mistakes.