- This topic has 0 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 4 years, 5 months ago by Anonymous.
- December 26, 2016 at 12:52 pm #15227AnonymousInactive
Are there any planes to support the current iPad line with the app.
- December 26, 2016 at 1:42 pm #15229AnonymousGuest
Seems to work fine with my wife’s iPad Mini.
I use an Android table, so far I have NOT used a phone.
- December 26, 2016 at 2:32 pm #15230AnonymousInactive
On the Air2 the app will not show all of the inof on the screen
Seems the resolution is two low
- December 26, 2016 at 5:00 pm #15231AnonymousGuest
I see what you are probably saying. The Resolution on the Air may be too high and the screen size may also be skewed a bit?
I understand that often there are 2 different Apps, one for the phone and one for the tablets.
Wait to hear from James as he will probably have a more concrete reply.
- December 28, 2016 at 9:56 am #15242
Any device with iOS 7 or later and hardware BLE support is supported by the Mooshimeter app. This includes iPad 3 and later, all iPad mini and all iPad Air.
For the Mooshimeter there is only 1 app, and it runs on both phones and tablets.
Thanks for bringing the resolution issues to my attention, I do most of my testing on an iPad mini. I’ll try out some of the other devices you’re mentioning.
- December 28, 2016 at 11:21 am #15245AnonymousGuest
Thanks James for the help and looking into the problem
- January 9, 2017 at 5:00 am #15336AnonymousInactive
I just installed 1.10 and am still unable to use this app with the Air 2
This purchase has been uselessly so far
- January 10, 2017 at 3:32 pm #15343
- January 11, 2017 at 9:50 am #15350AnonymousGuest
I emailed the screen shoot this morning. Let me know if you did not receive it and I will resend
- January 11, 2017 at 10:25 am #15353AnonymousGuest
Also here is a dropbox link to the png.
- January 11, 2017 at 11:08 am #15354
Thank you for sending, I received the screenshot. I think what’s happening is actually not related to your screen resolution but a bug in the startup in the app where it incorrectly locks in whatever orientation you had when you started the app.
Can you try:
– Force close the app (double tap the home button to open a list of open apps, then “throw” the Mooshimeter app)
– With the iPad in portrait orientation, open the Mooshimeter app again
Let me know how it goes, sorry for the trouble
- January 11, 2017 at 11:44 am #15355AnonymousGuest
It opens the same in both portrait and landscape
- January 20, 2017 at 5:07 am #15521AnonymousInactive
I should have said it will only open in portrait mode
It will not auto rotate to landscape
- March 25, 2017 at 1:44 pm #16144AnonymousGuest
Yes, yes, yes! It works nice when killed and reopened in portrait mode.
I have received my Mooshimeter two days ago and was really unhappy with this bug on iPad Air.
- April 17, 2017 at 3:02 pm #16466AnonymousInactive
After no response over several weeks it appears that the Air II is not going to be supported. Seems all support has basically come to an end.
- November 15, 2017 at 6:08 am #19203AnonymousGuest
IPad 4 will not open this app in landscape puts it sideways on the screenstop
- November 16, 2017 at 8:35 pm #19215
Sorry I fell so far behind on supporting this issue. It sounds like the iPad Air line specifically has something strange going on with it that I wasn’t able to replicate on my testing platform (I use an iPad mini). I’ve ordered an iPad Air and will let you know what I figure out once I have it in hand.
- November 26, 2017 at 2:57 pm #19249
I bought an iPad Air for testing. It came with iOS 10 on it and worked fine with several Mooshimeters. I upgraded it to iOS 11 and it still worked fine. I’m having some trouble reproducing the errors – if any of you have ideas or insights in to how I can reproduce the failures you’re seeing please let me know. I’ll take another swing at it next week.
- November 26, 2017 at 3:41 pm #19250AnonymousInactive
If you no longer have the screen shot I supplied I will be glad to forward a new one. If you do not have the resources to address the display issue with the Air II a refund would be great
- November 26, 2017 at 5:07 pm #19251
I saw the screenshot you sent (where the dimensions of the app was somehow mismatched to the dimensions of the window). I haven’t tried every combination of landscape and portrait settings, so that’s what I plan on testing this week. Email me separately with payment information any time you want a refund. I know fixing these kinds of issues moves really slowly.
- November 27, 2017 at 9:22 am #19252AnonymousInactive
I sent a follow up email to firstname.lastname@example.org
I look forward to hearing back from you
Thanks Again, Randy Pence
- November 28, 2017 at 11:03 pm #19255
I think I found the issue and submitted a new version of the iOS app for testing (version 1.11). It should be available for beta testing tomorrow. If you haven’t joined the iOS beta program, I have to add you manually, so send an email with “join iOS beta” in the subject to email@example.com.
- December 5, 2017 at 8:03 am #19281AnonymousInactive
Thanks for your help!