- This topic has 4 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 6 years, 9 months ago by Anonymous.
- April 16, 2016 at 3:43 pm #9445MikeGuest
Hello, I am probably doing something wrong here, trying to measure simultaneous volts and amps on a small solar panel. I have the neg. solar lead going to Mooshim Common, and Mooshim volt and Amp going to Solar positive. Getting erroneous readings, can anyone help? Thx for your time.
- April 17, 2016 at 5:13 pm #9462world777Participant
The amp-meter has a low impedance and should be connected in series with your load. Something like this:
Load + to Solar +
Load – to Mooshimeter Amp
Mooshimeter Common to Solar –
Mooshimeter Volt to Solar +
- April 17, 2016 at 9:27 pm #9468
- April 19, 2016 at 11:11 am #9507AnonymousGuest
Thx guys, will check it out ltr tonite.
- April 28, 2016 at 7:10 pm #9584AnonymousInactive
I would like to measure a dc voltage say 12 vdc and the ac ripple say 5 to 20 mv on that 12 volts at the same time. Is this possible and what would the connections look like!