- This topic has 6 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 5 years, 7 months ago by Anonymous.
- September 21, 2016 at 7:13 am #14133Ton GoddenGuest
My mooshimeter will not connect with my ipad 2 bluetooth.
The ipad 2 does not see the mooshimeter
What can I do to connect?
Firmware from apple is the latest.
The mooshimeter will connect to an android phone, no problem, but it’s not my phone!
Thanks for your answer,
- October 12, 2016 at 3:53 pm #14456AnonymousGuest
I have same problem due to use a Mooshimeter on ipad-2 device. I can not use ipad-3.
I would like to receive a option to this one.
Thanks for answer!
- October 13, 2016 at 2:43 pm #14464AnonymousGuest
Does the ipad 2 support Bluetooth 4.0 with BLE?
- October 15, 2016 at 7:36 pm #14482AnonymousGuest
Yes, the ipad-2 device has a bluetooth 4.0 and similar hardware compatible to ipad-3.
- October 15, 2016 at 11:03 pm #14486AnonymousGuest
I don’t know about apple device naming for sure, but i think that ipad2 wont work.
- October 16, 2016 at 4:58 am #14490AnonymousGuest
According to the wikipedia link which ville has posted, the standard ipad 2 has “only” Bluetooth 2.1.
- October 17, 2016 at 2:56 pm #14510AnonymousGuest
You are right, Andreas and Ville.
The vertion of ipad-2 bluetooth is Bluetooth 2.1 + EDR, unfotunately!