- This topic has 5 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 8 years, 10 months ago by Anonymous.
- January 28, 2015 at 3:02 pm #1941Tom HealdGuest
My app said the mooshimeter stopped working. I tried reset and replacing batteries. The LED flashes 3 times then off.
- January 28, 2015 at 3:06 pm #1943adminKeymaster
Did you successfully wake up the meter by connecting the C and Ω inputs together and holding until you saw the slow flash?
- January 28, 2015 at 3:18 pm #1944AnonymousGuest
Started working again! ???
- January 28, 2015 at 3:18 pm #1945AnonymousGuest
Yes it was working before.
- January 29, 2015 at 3:02 pm #1969adminKeymaster
Hi Tom, sorry I am a little confused. Is your meter working for you now?
- January 29, 2015 at 9:08 pm #1975AnonymousGuest
Tom, I was having similar problem. When I opened it up to pull batteries to reset, I noticed the batteries were loose in the clips, so I bent the clips in slightly and seems to have solved problem.