- This topic has 12 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 5 years, 9 months ago by Anonymous.
- November 14, 2016 at 5:20 am #14806AnonymousInactive
I’m monitoring the power consumption of a data logger. When I use the GRAPH mode, I have to setup the scaling of the input signals to get a usefull display.
I’m using 800 Points on the screen. CH1 does work as always, but when I try to scale CH2 and try to pick it on the right side of the screen, I pick always CH1. There is no way to access CH2. It does not work as in the version before. Looks like a bug.
Also I noticed, that the bug with the unintended Glitches, when using 8000Hz sampling rate is still present.
If it is so hard to fix this really critical bug, then please limit the sampling rate to 4000Hz in the settings, so nobody has to face wrong sampling data.
if the bug is fixed, you can activate it again. I would really appreciate this.
- November 15, 2016 at 11:08 am #14833AnonymousGuest
I can confirm the problem. I’ve reported this already using the beta feedback function via the Android Playstore (some days ago).
- November 27, 2016 at 4:08 pm #14950
Thank you Ulrich and Andreas,
Since this is on the app side, it is helpful to know the Android version and phone type. Andreas I see your feedback, Ulrich can you tell me what you’re using so I can look for similarities?
- November 27, 2016 at 5:47 pm #14954AnonymousGuest
I’m using a OnePlus 3 with Android 6.0.1 (not sure if this information is included with the feedback). It’s the last beta which had the problem, the beta before was fine.
- November 28, 2016 at 1:45 am #14955AnonymousInactive
I am also registered for beta testing and can confirm that manual scaling doesn’t work for CH2.
FW build: 1477971088
App: 1.0.33 (2097)
Device: Nexus 7 (2013)
OS: Android 6.0.1.
- November 30, 2016 at 9:30 am #15005AnonymousGuest
Same issue with built 1477971088.
App: 1.0.33 (2097)
Device: Samsung Galaxy J5 (SM-J500F)
OS: Android 5.1.1
- November 30, 2016 at 10:39 am #15007
Noted, thanks. Will try to address it this week.
- December 7, 2016 at 12:08 pm #15079AnonymousGuest
Same problem here.
- December 27, 2016 at 2:58 pm #15234AnonymousInactive
It does work with the newest version.
I’m using a Nexus 9 with the newest Android 7.1.1
- December 28, 2016 at 9:50 am #15241
Sorry it took me longer than expected to get the release out, but I pushed version 34 to Android beta and it addresses this issue.
- March 21, 2017 at 10:07 am #16120AnonymousGuest
Four months later, the corrected program is still not available on Google Play! It is still necessary to deal with a screen polluted by an unwanted trace when used in single channel mode. Very disappointing !
- April 6, 2017 at 1:11 pm #16302AnonymousGuest
After I update the app…. the manual scaling doesn’t work for CH2.
I have a Android-version 5 and Samsung 4.4.4 and android-version 5.0.2
All have the sam issue…
- April 10, 2017 at 9:48 am #16357AnonymousGuest
I can only find the version 33 of the app.
Does anyone know where to download the updated ver. 34 of the app ?