- This topic has 4 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 8 years, 9 months ago by Anonymous.
- February 23, 2015 at 1:59 am #2362Shreedhar GautamGuest
I got my mooshimeter today and tried to use it on iphone 4 and Samsung Galaxy Note 4. However, it does not get detected in both cases. What might be the problem?
- February 23, 2015 at 2:02 am #2363AnonymousGuest
P.S. I downloaded application for android and iOS from the Google play and Apple store respectively.
- February 23, 2015 at 8:10 am #2367AnonymousGuest
You did not mention, but did you “wake up” the meter? It is shipped in hibernation mode.
To wake it up, connect leads to the Common and Ohm inputs, short them to each other and you should then see a small led at on the end of the unit roughly between the two batteries flash every few seconds.
Someone else also mentioned trying a fresh set of batteries possibly too.
Hope that helps!
- February 23, 2015 at 5:40 pm #2372AnonymousGuest
LED was blinking every few seconds since I got it.
Now, I tried what you have mentioned-waking it up. But, it did not work. I have tried to use Samsung Galaxy S4, Samsung Galaxy Note 4. However, none of them detect mooshimeter.
- February 23, 2015 at 6:25 pm #2373AnonymousGuest
It worked on iPad. However, bluetooth needs to be turned on manually.