- This topic has 5 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 3 years, 4 months ago by Anonymous.
- June 24, 2015 at 6:54 am #4040H porrataGuest
I blew the fuse, how can I get it.
BTW, The meter is an excellent product.
- June 24, 2015 at 11:13 am #4041adminKeymaster
Thank you :) I added a fuse to the store page. Unfortunately the storefront doesn’t support multiple shipping prices, so if you’re international it will ask for $18 for shipping. That’s exorbitant – if you’re outside the US email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org and I’ll send you a paypal invoice. If you’re in the US just order through the store page (go to moosh.im and click “order now”)
- April 2, 2019 at 2:46 am #20092AnonymousGuest
I’d like to revive this old thread.
Fuses seem still not to be available outside the US. Is there any chance to get a replacement fuse for Mooshimeter users in Germany?
- April 4, 2019 at 1:33 pm #20094AnonymousInactive
- April 5, 2019 at 1:34 am #20098AnonymousGuest
Great! Many thanks for the information!
- July 31, 2019 at 12:09 am #20308AnonymousInactive
I would like to get hold of a fuse before it becomes an issue, so I was interested in this posting.
Emailing the email@example.com address has yielded no response, and attempting to buy from Amazon gets this response:
“We are currently unable to ship items sold by third parties to Australian shipping addresses.”