- This topic has 2 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 5 years, 11 months ago by Anonymous.
- December 4, 2017 at 1:52 pm #19276tozitoGuest
After working fine for about 2 weeks i finally accepted the firmware update. I do not know if this update was the cause but now when launching the app it doesn’t detect the mooshimeter; nevertheless my android phone can list the mooshimeter and connect to it (with password 00000000), but not the app. I’ve tried the normal things: reset, batts remove/replace,app uninstall/install, connect “ohm” to “C”. Any ideas?
- December 4, 2017 at 10:22 pm #19277adminKeymaster
Sorry for the trouble. Hmm… sounds like the update confused Android. I would take a few steps:
1. Under Android Settings->Connections->Bluetooth->Paired Devices, make sure the Mooshimeter is not listed, and if it is, delete the pairing information.
2. Uninstall and reinstall the Mooshimeter app and reboot the phone.
Please let me know if the issue continues, best
- December 7, 2017 at 3:41 am #19290AnonymousGuest
Thanks for your reply, it worked just fine! :)