- This topic has 5 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 8 years, 9 months ago by Anonymous.
- February 25, 2015 at 9:22 am #2394AntoninoGuest
Arrived the meter, with smartphone LG G2 4.4.2
the phone finds him with bluetooth, and performed firmware update xxx830
the problem is that when I plug the meter app to me error 129
and I can not make it work,
also tried removing batteries and reset, but nothing.
- February 27, 2015 at 1:33 am #2425AnonymousGuest
same 129 connection time out there here as well, on CyanogenMod 4.3. 1. Mooshimeter app updated through Google Play Store.
- February 27, 2015 at 7:20 am #2427AnonymousGuest
BLE using Explorer I noticed this:
The phone connects for about 5-6 seconds to moonshimeter
and then disconnects, always so!
I tried everything, but I can not make it work! :(
- February 27, 2015 at 11:16 am #2428AnonymousGuest
are you in Italy? If yes did you also get request of 28€ VAT from customs?
- February 27, 2015 at 1:41 pm #2430AnonymousGuest
Armando is, I write from Italy (Milan) is even I paid 28 € customs,
actually I Waits to pay more!
moonshimeter if it works, will not be a burden the cost extra!
- March 4, 2015 at 3:31 pm #2474AnonymousGuest
I installed on LG G2 D802 rom XenonHD Lollipop with 5.0.2 and now my mooshimetr works fine. ! really happy!
I wanted to understand the capability of measuring frequency in Hz for mooshimeter, you will see in the future?
Can I know the capacity to function for reading high frequency?
I tried to read about 30Vac 7500Hz but failed to get values with mooshmeter.