- This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 5 years, 7 months ago by Anonymous.
- January 23, 2017 at 1:37 pm #15546AnonymousInactive
Is there a rubber protector case planned ?
I am pretty good at dropping and smashing hard plastic objects !
- January 23, 2017 at 2:26 pm #15548AnonymousGuest
Until there is something official/professional, you can always use https://sugru.com/
- January 24, 2017 at 2:16 am #15557AnonymousGuest
I too already dropped mine. I would like to design one for 3D printing with flexible filament. It would help a great deal to have a .stl file of the casing to subtract it from my design. The outside surfaces would do. Any chance we could get this?
- February 10, 2017 at 11:09 am #15731AnonymousGuest
hey guys, maybe this will help a little: http://www.thingiverse.com/thing:817716
Maybe not exactly what you wanted, but it might be a start. Towards the end there is a link at tinkercad to download or edit for 3D printing. Let us know if you end up with a rubberized case/holder design.
By the way, I think the author, Julia Truchsess, has posted here in this forum in the past.