- This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 2 years, 8 months ago by Anonymous.
- January 15, 2021 at 3:47 pm #21322AnonymousInactive
Can I use a Samsung Galaxy Tab with the meter?
- January 16, 2021 at 1:19 am #21324AnonymousGuest
If it has bluetooth low energy (BLE, bluetooth 4.0 etc, first devices with it are from 2011-2012, so after that it should be implemented).
There are over 50 different versions of galaxy tab, so check the specs for the one you have.
- January 16, 2021 at 12:24 pm #21331AnonymousInactive
\i should have posted the version that I have. It is an SM-T800. It is old enough that it is difficult to find the specs. Thanks for the information.
- January 16, 2021 at 12:28 pm #21332AnonymousInactive
According to the specs I have
A2DP, AVRCP, DI, HID, HOGP, HSP, OPP, PAN