- This topic has 7 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 7 years, 10 months ago by Anonymous.
- March 23, 2015 at 3:01 pm #2626BObGuest
Hi there. I stuck in a micro SD card in, have (I think) the latest code since I just got it yesterday, yet logging still isnt an option. Of course logging was the biggest feature I needed :) Am I doing something wrong or do I need to do extra steps?
- March 23, 2015 at 4:29 pm #2629AnonymousGuest
I’m in the same boat… Got my meter today, and am not able to start logging via iOS 8.2 on iPad mini. One guy in the office has an android phone and we were able to get logging that way, but we really need it via iPad
- March 24, 2015 at 4:17 am #2632AnonymousGuest
I’ve tried both 2GB and 8GB cards with no luck. I’ve formatted the cards as FAT even though they came as FAT, which still didn’t work. I’ve tried 2 different meters, the logging button goes green, it looks like its working but nothing is written to the SD.
- March 24, 2015 at 4:57 am #2633AnonymousGuest
I should clarify- on the iOS app I can see data just fine in real-time, but the logging button stays red no matter what. With the Android app we were able to get logging on a 32GB SanDisk Ultra Class 10 card.
- March 24, 2015 at 12:05 pm #2634AnonymousGuest
Austin, same with me. The logging button stays red no matter what I do. I have tried several SD cards but zero luck. Im hoping someone from engineering will kick in and help us!
- March 24, 2015 at 12:07 pm #2635AnonymousGuest
I forgot to mention. Im on iphone 6, latest ios, and mooshimeter V1, FW Build: 1426627395
- March 31, 2015 at 4:10 pm #2723AnonymousGuest
Got an update today from the apple app store and now logging works! Thank you!
- April 1, 2015 at 7:14 am #2734AnonymousGuest
Updated app works for enabling logging on both iPhone and iPad mini. Thanks! Rotation feature works on iPhone but not iPad mini.