- This topic has 0 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 4 years, 11 months ago by Anonymous.
- June 8, 2017 at 9:19 am #17474AnonymousInactive
Hi. I work on appliances and got this meter to log oven temperature using a k type thermocouple. I have readings on the meter but I cannot figure out how to get external temperature onto the graph. Please help!
- June 8, 2017 at 10:03 am #17476AnonymousInactive
App can’t currently graph “third channel”, only those two real ones..*
If you log internal temperature and K-type probe voltage, you could (in theory, if you have too much free time and great skills in maths) calculate and graph probe temperatures with excel etc, but it really is pain in the ass to even understand what the hell k-type probe is and what and why it does :D
There has been head scratching threads on this forum couple times, so you might want to try search for “k-type” or something..
* – I’m not a coder, but i really think that “third channel” graphing would be quite simple thing to implement..
- June 8, 2017 at 10:10 am #17477AnonymousInactive
Thanks for the responce. It seems sending the math channel to the graph would be a simple change. It’s a shame. I only got this mainly for bluetooth temperature logging. It’s frustrating that it’s obviously possible. I really don’t wanna have to return this for an app feature that could be easily implemented soon…
- June 8, 2017 at 11:17 am #17479AnonymousGuest
Yeah, it is really a shame that the development on the app stalled for so long.
I made a suggestion here on how we as the community/users could potentially get new features in the app: