- This topic has 4 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 5 years, 4 months ago by Anonymous.
- May 24, 2017 at 9:54 am #17136RichardGuest
I just received my mooshimeter and followed the instructions on the card, which told me to get the app from moosh.im/s/app.apk
However I also noticed there is one in the play store, which looks like a newer version.
So where to get app from?
- May 24, 2017 at 10:04 am #17137AnonymousInactive
Latest one is in play store. Then there is beta-program, but its just that same version at the moment.
Wiki might give answers to couple of your next questions:
- May 24, 2017 at 10:07 am #17138AnonymousGuest
And is the other one (on the website) still updated, or why is it there?
- May 24, 2017 at 11:57 am #17143AnonymousInactive
Not quite sure if the latest version is available on the website.. Its been a while from that release and i have been updating from play store from several versions ago.
And that why-part.. Why not? For example, if new release breaks something with just your phone, it would be nice to be able to downgrade and keep using your mooshimeter while waiting for a fix. After all, it’s too light to be used as a paperweight ;)
- May 24, 2017 at 1:53 pm #17145AnonymousGuest
> And that why-part.. Why not? …
True, but if you just follow the card instruction and don’t bother to check the store, you are stuck with an outdated version w/o even noticing it…